As most of you know, I love running.
I mean, duh, my name blog’s name is RatherBeRunnin’… right?
So I think it is safe to assume that I would prefer running over pretty much everything on the planet, right?
On that note, let’s play a game!
It’s no longer Monday, so we can have fun today instead of talking about serious running stuff, like injuries and nutrition.
Have you ever played “Would you Rather?”
If you haven’t, I will explain the rules:
“Would you rather…” is a party game typically played by students (or cool runners like you and I). It consists of at least 2 people in a group each asking a question. The person asking the questions give the choice of two possible choices to his question. Often, the question is situation-based, and the two answers are bad choices. The players must pick between the better, since often none of the choices are desirable.
As you may have guessed, the questions start with “Would you rather…”. The participant must finish the sentence with a scenario, or preference-based question. Following the question, each player must pick an answer, and explain it. This often leads to debates on the better answer. It goes without saying that an agreement is not often reached.
Now that you know how to play the game, allow me to explain the “Running” version of this game.
The choices will always be running related. I will pose the questions and answer them as well (in purple), but I want you to comment in the section below!
Are you ready to play? OKAY! LET’S GO!
- Never watch TV again or never run again? No TV, duh… I am sure I could find like a million other things to do instead. Although I would miss Scandal.
- Run 100 miles per hour or Fly 10 miles per hour? Run 100 miles per hour, although flying would rock!
- Only be able to run and not walk or Only be able to walk and not run? Only be able to run, I think it would be fun to have to run around all over the place!
- Have to give up running for a year with the promise that you will BQ (Boston qualify) once you resume, or Never be able to BQ but run as much as you want? I would give up running for one year… BQing is one of my life goals!
- Be injury free and a slow runner, or a fast runner with constant injuries? Fast runner with injuries. I mean I already have half of it down (the injuries part).
- Be a barefoot runner or wear running shoes all the time (even in bed)? Running shoes all the time… surprisingly enough. I hate stepping on stuff when I don’t have shoes on.
- Hydrate during a run with mayonnaise or wasabi? Wasabi, even though I hate it. Mayonnaise is just nasty.
- Run with your eyes closed or run with your ankles tied together? Eyes closed.. although it would be a challenge. I would have to recruit a running buddy to hold my hand!
I know this was super corny, but I needed to have a little fun today… it’s been a tough week ALREADY!
Don’t forget to play too and comment below!