Hi! Happy day ya’ll!
Today I have decided to do a post about the things that I can’t run without.
These are my must haves for heading out to sweat it up for a few miles… or 14 depending on the day.
Since I am neck deep in Half Marathon season, it is even more important to have the best gear!
1. Ultra Aspire Hydration Backpack: I realize that this probably comes as no surprise considering I have done a few posts about how much I love this thing.
2. Sunglasses: I wear these suckers at 6:30 in the morning for no darn reason. I guess I just want to look cool, even if it isn’t that sunny.
3. Pink Yurbuds Headphones: These headphones freakin’ rock. They rock so hard that I accidentally blew my ear drums out after my half marathon in April (they were a little too loud and I was so jazzed up about how well I was doing that I didn’t notice). They prevent sweat from getting in your ears too… which is so annoying!
4. Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoes: I love, love, love, love, love, love my Sauconys. I love them so much I have 3 different pairs that I swap out throughout the week. Can someone say addicted?
5. Nike Dri-Fit Hat: When you are as white as I am, you gotta cover up yourself up. Because, seriously… skin cancer is no joke! These hats cover up your face and prevent sweat from getting in your eyes. I have like 5 or 6… all in black (like Johnny Cash!).
6. Armband for my iPhone: Fact- Running without music is boring. Throw in some music and it is a party!
and last but certainly not least…
7. Garmin Forerunner 225: I love counting my daily steps, checking my pace, seeing how many miles I have run and then tracking it all when I am done running. The Garmin allows me to do all of that very easily. This is my top pick for a MUST HAVE running gadget.
What is on your list of must haves?
Do you like any of the things I mentioned?
Do you have a running watch? If so, what kind?