As many of you know, I am an ambassador for the See Jane Run Half Marathon series.
Instead of being a race ambassador,
I declare that I am Queen of the Race.
You may call me Queen, or Queen Ashley. I will respond to either.
the race is awesome… because I am the Queen of it… obviously.
it is sponsored by a elite group of organizations, of which I have all approved ahead of time.
Wine? Yes please!
Newton is my favorite running shoe, so OF COURSE they agreed to sponsor the race.
You are welcome.
Who doesn’t love Chipotle? Weirdos, that’s who.
Now that we have the sponsors out of the way, lets get to the important stuff.
The Pre-Race Swag!
- Women’s technical t-shirt with a feminine design
- Commemorative champagne glass filled with delicious chocolate
- Finisher’s medal customized for your event
- Goody bags with See Jane Run store coupons, samples and much more!
The Post-Race Perks!
- Chocolate tastings
- Complimentary champagne
- Sport massages to reward your body
- Photo booth for instant memories
- Finishers food to re-energize you including bagels, fruit and more
How I have been preparing for this race?
Eating a lot of chocolate.
Drinking a lot of champagne.
Running in tutus.
Buying lots of pink running stuff.
Running with a tiara… because I am the Queen, DUH!
Now you know my secrets.
Now, go sign up for this awesome race and start practicing too!
RatherBeRunnin’ Queen of See Jane Run
Disclaimer: Some of this post is fiction, most of it is fact. I will admit however, that I am not the queen of the race (even though I SHOULD be) but I am the ambassador… so that part is true.