The company is based out of my hometown… well, next door to my hometown of Fresno, in Clovis, Ca and their distribution center is in Paso Robles- which is roughly 30 minutes from where I currently live.
You know what the say about people in California…
besides the fact that we know “How to Party”,
(yup, this white girl just quoted Tupac…)
we know how to drink coffee.
The top 10 cities with the most coffee restaurants per capita, according to the NPD Group:
- Anchorage, Alaska: 2.8 coffee shops per 10,000 people
- Seattle-Bellevue-Everett, Wash.: 2.5 shops per 10,000 people
- San Francisco, Calif.: 2.2 shops per 10,000 people
- Bellingham, Wash.: 2.1 shops per 10,000 people
- Portland, Ore.-Vancouver, Wash.: 2 shops per 10,000 people
- Bremerton, Wash.: 1.9 shops per 10,000 people
- Boulder-Longmont, Colo.: 1.8 shops per 10,000 people
- Olympia, Wash.: 1.8 shops per 10,000 people
- San Luis Obispo-Atascadero-Paso Robles, Calif.: 1.6 shops
- Santa Rosa, Calif.: 1.5 coffee shops per 10,000 people
What is even cooler.. check out number 9. Yep, that’s where I live.
Like I said, we know how to drink our coffee.
What genius thought to combine 2 of our most favorite things into one convenient drink?
The smarty pants people over at CLICK that’s who.
CLICK is great as an all-in-one breakfast meal replacement, mid-day, appetite curbing, pick-me-up snack, and with CLICK’s unique protein coffee combination, CLICK is great as recovery drink. In fact, research shows that recovery improves by 66% with a caffeinated drink compared to a carb only drink. Their new CLICK decaf is also wildly popular for those who are sensitive to caffeine or want to enjoy CLICK as an after dinner, protein-packed dessert drink. Also, another unique benefit of CLICK is it can be made hot as well as cold or blended.
OMG. Why didn’t I think of this before?!?! My mouth is officially watering.
Sounds pretty stinkin’ awesome doesn’t it?
You want to try it?
Of course you do!
Don’t want to wait for the giveaway to end? Check out their website for a CLICK-Start Sample Kit for only $4.95