Fact: I am a music runner.
In the past, I have tried to go on music-less runs, and I have found that it is really boring.
(OMG, did I just say that?!?!)
I am awesome.
Looking for some new music? Or are you interested in how I make it through a 2-4 hour run?
You have come to the right place, my friend! Because, good music is the answer!
For your listening pleasure,
Here is my Half Marathon PR Playlist
- Madness- Muse
- Ready to Start- Arcade Fire
- Take a Walk- Passion Pit
- Knights of Cydonia- Muse
- Feel So Close (Nero Remix)- Calvin Harris
- Hyper Music- Muse
- Lights (Fear of Tigers Remix)- Ellie Goulding
- New Born- Muse
- I Get It- Chevelle
- Boom- P.O.D.
- Move- Thousand Foot Krutch
- Plug In Baby- Muse
- When Worlds Collide- Powerman 5000
- Southtown- P.O.D.
- Turbulence- Laidback Luke and Steve Aoki
- Fire It Up- Thousand Foot Krutch
- Saturdays- Chevelle
- Month of May- Arcade Fire
- Jump Around- House of Pain
- Bangarang- Skrillex (featuring Sirah)
- Citizen Erased- Muse
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites- Skrillex
- Time is Running Out- Muse
- Rawkfist- Thousand Foot Krutch
- Uprising- Muse
- Dang Girl- Family Force 5
- Heinrich Maneuver- Interpol
- Gold on the Ceiling- The Black Keys
- Some Nights- Fun.
- Phenomenon- Thousand Foot Crutch
- Sattelite- P.O.D.
- Time to Pretend- MGMT
- Bad Mood- The Vaccines
- Before the Light Takes Us- Darkness Falls
- Punching in a Dream- The Naked and Famous
- I’ve Got Friends- Manchester Orchestra
- Walking on a Dream- Empire of the Sun
What do you think of my list?
As you can see, I put a lot of thought into this. The slower songs are in the beginning and at the end, to coincide with my warm up and cool down.
You also might notice a trend…
Muse is one of my favorite bands EVER! Their songs get me super pumped up! So of course, there are a bunch of Muse songs on this playlist. Naturally.
What does your running playlist look like?
Do you listen to music while you are running?
What is your favorite band or singer?
Don’t forget to enter my Fitbox Giveaway! It ends tomorrow!